Shrimp Scampi Pasta
A weeknight friendly recipe ready in 15 minutes! Shrimp, fettuccine noodles, spinach, tomatoes, garlic, butter, and our King Shallot seasoning! Everyone will be coming back for seconds!
1 Lb–Shrimp 16/20
1 T – Olive Oil
12 Oz – Fettuccine
4 Oz – White Wine, dry
2 Oz – Lemon Juice
- 1 Bulb– Garlic, peel and thinly sliced
- 1 Pint – Grape Tomatoes
- ½ Bag – Spinach
I T – King Shallot - Black Garlic
- 1 Stick - Butter
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add oil to the pan.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the shrimp just start to change color.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and toss together. Cook 1 minute
- Season with King Shallot, add wine and bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta and spinach and toss together until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Add butter and lemon juice and stir constantly until the butter is melted and well incorporated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!