The perfect one-pan dinner! Smoked sausage is tossed with fresh summer squash, zucchini, and California Garlic Pepper for an easy weeknight meal.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|14 oz||Smoked Bratwurst or any Smoked Sausage|
|2||Medium Yellow Summer Squash|
|4 T||Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
|1-2 T||Black Gold California Garlic Pepper|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|2 tsp||Fresh Parsley, minced|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice sausage, zucchini, and squash into 1/2" disks.
3. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and seasoning. Mix well
4. Add bratwurst, zucchini, and squash to olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
3. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until zucchini begins turning golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.