Not just any ordinary garlic pepper blend. This mix of black pepper, garlic, herbs and spices compliments just about anything.
Net. Wt. 3 oz.
California Garlic Pepper Seasoning Uses:
- Shake on chicken, beef, pork or fish before cooking
- Sprinkle on eggs or use in egg dishes: omelets, quiches, fritattas & egg bakes
- Season casseroles & skillet dishes
- Use in soups, stews & sauces
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables or potatoes of any kind
- Create your own salad dressing: Combine 1/2 C. olive oil, 1/4 C. vinegar, 1 tsp. seasoning, 1 tsp herbs, 1 minced shallot, 1 minced clove garlic & salt/pepper to taste in a jar with tightly fitting lid; shake & serve.
- Season warm or cold pasta dishes
- Shake on eggs, omelets & brunch style casseroles