Corned Beef Hash
|3 T||Olive Oil|
|1||Small Yellow Onion|
|3||Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, washed and diced|
|1/4 Cup||Red Bell Pepper, diced|
|1/4 Cup||Green Bell Pepper, diced|
|1 T||Black Gold Garlic Pepper|
|1||Clove of Garlic, finely minced|
|1-1/2 Cups||Full Cooked Corned Beef, diced|
|1/2 Cup||Shredded Cheese|
|Fresh Parsley or Green Onions|
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large, oven-safe saute pan or cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion, potatoes, green and red bell peppers. Season with Black Gold Seasoning and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute or until fragrant. stir in the corned beef and remove from the heat.
3) Crack the eggs on top of the hash and sprinkle on the cheese
4) Bake the hash at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melty and bubbly and the eggs are done to your liking. This time will vary depending on how well or not well done you like your eggs cooked.
5) Remove from the oven and sprinkle on a dash more of black pepper. Top with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.