Roman Candles Stuffed Italian Sausages
Stuffed with fresh mozzarella cheese, wrapped in prosciutto, and topped with marinara and Good Fella. These are the best Roman Candles will light up the room!
- 6 – Italian Sausage
- 4 oz – Fresh Mozzarella
- 12 Slice – Prosciutto
- 6 – Italian Rolls
- 1 Cup – Marinara
2 TB – Good Fella - Italian Herb
- Make a slit in the Italian sausage and press open with your fingers.
- Stuff the sausage with fresh mozzarella and then fold the sausage closed again to seal in the cheese.
- Wrap each sausage with 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Place on a 350 degree grill (indirect heat) and cook until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Place each sausage on an Italian roll and top with marinara and a few fresh cracks of Good Fella