These dogs will make you go loco! Covered in sour cream, corn, cheese, and Elote Loco Street Corn Blend! You'll be coming back for more.
- 6 – Jumbo Beef Hot Dogs
- 6 – Hot Dog Buns
- ¾ Cup – Sour Cream
- 2 TB – Lime Juice
- ½ Cup – Cotija Cheese, grated
- ¼ Cup – Cilantro, chopped
- 12 oz – Frozen corn
- 4 TB – Butter
3 TB – Elote Loco Street Corn Blend
- In an aluminum pan, combine the corn, butter and Elote Loco. Place on a 350 degree grill over indirect heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the corn is hot.
- In a bowl combine the sour cream and lime juice.
- Grill off the hot dogs and then place them in bun.
- Top the hot dogs with the Elote Loco corn followed by a sprinkle of cotija cheese and a drizzle of the sour cream.
- Finish with a sprinkle of cilantro and another shake of Elote Loco.