Red, White & Bleu Steak Pinwheels
Just in time for grilling season! Prime Time Pinwheels will have you spinning for more! Peppers, Blue Cheese, and White Asparagus wrapped in Flank Steak and grilled to perfection!
- 2 LB – Flank Steak
- ½ LB – White Asparagus (thinner is better)
- 1 – Red Pepper, Julienned
3 TB – Team USA Butcher Blend
- 2 oz – Blue Cheese crumbles
- Butcher’s twine
- Pre heat grill.
- Butterfly the flank lengthwise (against the grain of the meat). Taking care not to cut through the meat. Spread open.
- Season the meat generously with Team USA Butcher Blend.
- Lay the asparagus down parallel to the grain of the meat in a single layer.
- Follow with the red pepper and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- From one end, roll the meat tightly. Tie with butcher’s twine, in steak sized sections.
- Make cuts in between the twine segments to make the pinwheels.
- Grill the pinwheels on both sides to desired temperature.
- Allow to rest for 5 after gilling.
- Cut off the twine, serve and enjoy!