Ramen Dusted Fries with Korean BBQ Mayo
French Fries sprinkled with ramen seasoning and coated evenly and paired with out Black Belt Korean BBQ sauce. Crispy, crunchy, and with a bit of spice.
- 1 Bag – French Fries, Frozen
- 1 packet – Ramen Seasoning
¾ C – Mayo
¼ C – Black Belt Korean BBQ Sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Fry the french fries, ½ bag at a time for 10-12 minutes each batch. Shake the basket every 4 minutes to avoid sticking.
- While the fries are cooking, stir the Black Belt and Mayo together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Once the fries are cooked, sprinkle them with the ramen seasoning and shake/toss well to evenly coat.
- Serve with a side of the black belt mayo.