Pull-Apart Venison Meatball Sliders
The perfect hunting season football party snack, these pull-apart venison meatball sliders are the perfect way to use your ground deer meat. This recipe can be made with all beef or pork too!
Venison Meatball Pull Apart Sliders
Rated 3.4 stars by 8 users
The perfect hunting season football party snack! Pull apart venison meatball sliders! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Form 12 meatballs out of the mix and place on a sheet tray. Into the oven they go for 20-25 minutes until they reach and internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- While the meatballs are cooking, prepare the slider buns,
- Cut out the tops of the buns to form a bowl where the meatball will sit.
- Melt the butter and brush the slider buns evenly. Place the buns on a tray and into the oven for 8 minutes to lightly toast.
- Place 1 TB of cream cheese in the bottom of each slider bun, followed by one of the cooked meatballs.
- Baste the meatballs with the Bee Sting BBQ sauce and then top the entire thing with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to rest for 5 minuets before serving.