Pull-Apart Venison Meatball Sliders
Venison Meatball Pull Apart Sliders
The perfect hunting season football party snack! Pull apart venison meatball sliders! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Form 12 meatballs out of the mix and place on a sheet tray. Into the oven they go for 20-25 minutes until they reach and internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- While the meatballs are cooking, prepare the slider buns,
- Cut out the tops of the buns to form a bowl where the meatball will sit.
- Melt the butter and brush the slider buns evenly. Place the buns on a tray and into the oven for 8 minutes to lightly toast.
- Place 1 TB of cream cheese in the bottom of each slider bun, followed by one of the cooked meatballs.
- Baste the meatballs with the Bee Sting BBQ sauce and then top the entire thing with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to rest for 5 minuets before serving.