The perfect party snack for any occasion! Pretzels sauced in our Honky Tonk Hot Chicken sauce, honey, butter, and ranch!
- 15 oz – Pretzels
- 1 Stick – Butter
¾ C – Honky Tonk Nashville Hot Sauce
- 1 pkg – Ranch Seasoning (1oz)
3 T - Honey
- Preheat smoker to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter in a saucepot over low heat.
- Add the Honky Tonk sauce, ranch seasoning and honey. Stir until the sauce comes together.
- Toss the pretzels together with the sauce and stir to coat all the pretzels well.
- Pour out the pretzels onto a parchment lined tray.
- Place on the smoker to cook for 30-35 minutes. Stir at least once ½ way through.
- The pretzels should look a little toasted.
- Allow to cool before serving.