Old Fashioned Ribs
Old Fashioned are never a bad idea! Check out these Old Fashioned Ribs and pour yourself one as well!
- Preheat smoker to 250-275 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs
- Season the ribs on all sides generously with On The Rocks. Rest for 10 minutes to adhere the seasoning to the meat.
- Place the ribs on the smoker, meat side up, for 3 hours.
- Make an old fashioned by combining the orange rind, cherries, bitters, sugar cubes and bourbon. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Lay down a large piece of foil and make a boat by folding up the sides.
- Place a rack, meat side down on the foil. Pour in some of the old fashioned mixture as well as ½ of the butter for each rack.
- Fold up the foil to seal and place back on the smoker, meat side down. Smoke until the meat is probe tender, about 1 ½ hours.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and baste lightly with Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce.
- Smoke for an additional 10 minutes to tack on the sauce and enjoy!