Pork Belly Cuban Sandwich
Pork belly had made its way to a Baguette, sliced next to ham, pickles, mayo, and swiss cheese. The perfect combination of delicious!
4 Oz – Roasted Pork Belly
2 Oz – Ham, sliced
1 Oz – Dill Pickles, sliced
1 Oz – Big Dill Pale Ale Mustard
1 Oz – Swiss Cheese sliced
1 T – Mayo
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 – Baguette, 7-8”
- Preheat flattop to 350 degrees or place a large skillet over medium heat.
- Slice the pork belly and place in the skillet to sear on both sides.
- Build the sandwich. Slice the baguette down the middle and on one side spread the mayo. On the other side, spread the mustard.
- Lay down the cheese, pickles, ham and finally the seared pork belly. Put the sandwich together and place in the skillet.
- Using a weight wrapped in foil, press the sandwich to flatten.
- Leave the weight on the sandwich as it cooks.
- Flip the sandwich after 4-5 minutes.
- Cook until the sandwich is hot and the cheese is melted.