Pickles are everything! Wrapped in bacon, stuffed with dill pickles, and topped with our Big Dill Mustard these brats are a must try!
- 6 – Bratwurst
- 12 – Baby Dill Pickles
- 6 Slice – Bacon, thick cut
6 T – Big Dill Pale Ale Mustard
- 6 – Brat Buns
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees, indirect grilling.
- Cut open the casing on the brat lengthwise. Open a slit in the meat and then stuff two pickles into the brat.
- Work the meat around the pickles to seal up the brat.
- Wrap each stuffed brat with bacon in a spiral shape, attach with toothpicks.
- Grill the brats over indirect heat until the internal temperature of the brats reaches 155 degrees. Then move the brats over direct heat for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Once cooked, place the brats on toasted brat buns and give them a drizzle of Big Dill mustard.