Korean BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
A chicken lettuce wrap with a kick! PS Seasoning revisits a classic Asian food recipe: Thai lettuce wraps. Fresh, healthy, and with a hint of spiciness, chicken lettuce wraps are ideal for a quick and easy lunch recipe as well.
This Asian lettuce wraps recipe is not only quick and easy, it's also easily interchangeable with other ingredients or meats. Why not try it as a turkey lettuce wrap recipe with Thanksgiving leftovers? Or why not replace the celery with cucumbers? Just get started with the best lettuce for wraps: Boston lettuce.
Now, if you just started in the lettuce wraps business and are not up for too much adventuring just yet, don't worry. PS Seasoning professional chefs prepared this chicken lettuce recipe with love just for you, dear reader looking for the best lettuce wraps recipe around. Ingredients were carefully selected for how well they combine with each other so you're sure that this Asian chicken lettuce wraps recipe won't disappoint.
So let's get cooking!
Korean BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A chicken lettuce wrap with a kick! This Black Belt Chicken wrap is the perfect quick and light lunch when you want to enjoy the last of the summer days!
- 2 LB – Chicken (breasts or thighs)
2 T – Toasted Sesame Oil
2 T– Garlic, Chopped
¼ C – Celery, Chopped
½ C – Black Belt Korean BBQ Sauce
¼ C – Water chestnuts, chopped
- Boston Lettuce
- Diced Red Pepper and Green Onion for garnish
1 C – Fried Rice Noodles
- Add 2 TB of toasted sesame oil to a pan and place over medium/high heat.
- Cook chicken, stirring often and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Drain off excess liquid and then add the celery and garlic to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes until the celery starts to soften.
- Add Black Belt Korean BBQ sauce and heat until the sauce starts to bubble.
- Add water chestnuts and remove from heat.
- Build the wraps by adding ¾ cup of chicken to a piece of washed Boston lettuce. Top with green onion and red pepper for garnish and finish them with a pinch of the crunchy fried rice noodles.