The perfect side for any pasta dinner, appetizer, or just a fun snack! You'll be on your toes waiting for this to bake so you can dig in! Pepperoni Focaccia is the way to go.
3 ¼ C – Water (120 degrees)
- 3 pkg – Active dry yeast
3 ½ T - Sugar
- 2 ½ LB – Bread Flour (All Purpose flour will work)
1 T – Kosher Salt
2 T – Garlic Salt
1 T – Onion Powder
1 T – Garlic Powder
½ C – EVOO
¾ C – Grated Parmesan
1 ½ C – Pepperoni, Diced
1 C – Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
2 T – Good Fella Grind
- Combine the yeast and sugar in the bowl of a 6-quart mixer. Pour in the water and set the bowl in a warm place for the yeast to bloom. (10-15 minutes)
- Add 2 TB of whole Good Fella and 1 TB salt. Place on the mixer with the dough hook.
- Set speed to 1 and mix for 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees on the convection setting.
- Increase speed to 2 and mix for 10 minutes. Dough should pull away from the sides when ready. It will feel a little tacky but will not stick to your hand.
- Pour ½ extra virgin olive oil onto a ½ sheet tray and spread evenly.
- Place the dough on the sheet tray and use your hands to spread to fit the tray.
- Dimple the entire loaf with your fingers.
- Place the loaf in a warm area to proof.
- Once the loaf has doubled in size, top with ½ cup grated parmesan, 2 TB ground Good Fella, pepperoni and sundried tomatoes.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Rotate and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown, and hollow sounding when tapped.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting.