Every party needs a great meatball. This saucy Multi Tool BBQ meatball will become a fan favorite in no time.
Multi-Tool BBQ Meatballs
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|1 Lb||Ground Beef|
|1 T||Multi Tool|
Italian Bread Crumbs
|1 T||Garlic - Minced|
|1/4||Yellow Onion- small dice|
|3/4 Cup||Bourbon Barrel BBQ Sauce|
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium/high heat sauté the onion in 1 TB of olive oil until translucent.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Portion into 1.5 oz meatballs.
- Heat the other TB of olive oil in a medium sauté pan.
- Brown the meatballs on two sides and place them in a 8X8 casserole dish.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the meatballs, cover with foil and then place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
Use a set of tongs to remove the meatballs from the dish and place them on a platter. Stir the sauce that remains in the pan and then pour it over the meatballs.