Invite your family and friends! This Grilled Shrimp Boil, will be a little something for everyone to enjoy.
Grilled Shrimp Boil
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
|1 LB||Shrimp- Shell on|
|12 Oz||Smoked Sausage- Sliced|
Baby Red Potatoes- small, halved
|4||Ears of Corn - Shucked, halved|
|2||Red Onions- Quartered|
|3 T||Olive Oil|
|2 T||PS Tackle Box|
Unsalted butter- cubed
Lager or IPA
- Preheat the grill to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and Tackle Box, then add the shrimp, sausage, potatoes, corn, and onions. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place the seasoned ingredients in a large cast iron skillet, Dutch oven, or disposable aluminum pan. Add half the lemon wedges, butter, beer, and water. Cover the pan with a lid, or secure tightly with foil.
- Transfer the skillet to the grill and close the lid. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately from the skillet with remaining lemon wedges, crunchy bread, and hot sauce, or spread out on a sheet tray, and/or sheets of newspaper.