Muffuletta Egg Rolls
A traditional New Orleans Italian sandwich that is normally served on a Sicilian Sesame bread with Salami, Ham, Mortadella, Swiss cheese, and our Good Fella Italian seasoning, now rolled into an egg roll and fried to a crisp golden brown.
4 Oz – Ham
2 Oz – Mortadella
6 Oz – Swiss Cheese
- 1 pkg – Egg Roll Wrappers (4”X4”)
1 C – Muffuletta Olive Salad
1 t – Good Fella - Italian Herb
- Dice the salami, ham, mortadella andswiss cheese and mix together in a bowl.
- Lay down an egg roll wrapper with a corned pointed toward you.
- Place ¼ cup of the meat mixture in the center of the wrapper and shape in an oval.
- Add 1 TB of the olive mix and a few cracks of Good Fella.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper by dipping you fingers in some water and then spreading it on the egg roll wrapper.
- Bring the corner of thewraper that is closest to you up over the mixture and seal it to the other side.
- Bring in the sides of the wrapper and seal to itself.
- Roll the eggroll away from you until the egg roll is fully rolled up.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Deep fry the egg rolls for 4-5 minutes each or until golden brown and heated through.