Nashville Hot Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Your favorite childhood dinners combined to make one amazing treat! Italian Bread Grilled Cheese and Tater Tots made into one gooey sandwich made with Provolone, Swiss, and Cheddar Cheese! Paired with our Honky Tonk Hot Chicken BBQ Sauce and Mayo! Yum!
- 2 Slice–Rustic Italian Bread
- 2 Slice – Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slice – Swiss Cheese
- 2 Slice – Provolone Cheese
- 12 – Tater Tots
1 t – Cooking Oil
2 T – Butter (softened)
¼ C – Parmesan Cheese, grated
¼ C – Mayo
2 T – Honky Tonk Hot Chicken Sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Arrange the tater tots together in the pan, roughly the shape/size of a piece of bread. Drizzle the tots with oil.
- Cook on one side for 3-5 minutes or until slightly browned, the flip them.
- Using a spatula, start to press the tots down so they start bonding and taking better shape.
- Move the tots off to the side of the pan and place the two pieces of bread in the pan to start toasting.
- Once slightly toasted on one side, flip the bread and add cheese evenly between the two slices.
- Mix mayo and HonkyTonk together in a small bowl. Spread the sauce on top of the tater tots. Then place the tots on top of one piece of bread.
- Take the other piece of bread and place it on top of the tots.
- Spread 1 TB of butter on the top piece of bread, and sprinkle with ½ of the parmesan cheese.
- Flip the sandwich and repeat with the remaining butter and parmesan on the other slice of bread.
- Toast on each side for 2-4 minutes or until the parmesan is browned and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.