Lumberjack Breakfast Burritos
Your breakfast just got better! Fresh peppers, onions, mushrooms, eggs, and ham seasoned with our Lumberjack seasoning topped on burrito tortillas and Honky Tonk Hot sauce!
- Beat the eggs with the milk until well combined.
- Melt 2 TB of butter in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Sauté the veggies together until tender, season generously with Lumberjack.
- Remove the veggies from the pan and set aside.
- Add another 2 TB of butter to the skillet to melt and then scramble the eggs.
- Once the eggs are done, remove from heat.
- To build the burritos, lightly heat the tortillas over a flame or in the microwave for 30 seconds. This will help avoid breakage when wrapping the burrito.
- Divide the sauteed veggies, ham, cheese and eggs between the two tortillas.
- Wrap the burritos.
- Wipe out the skillet and return to low heat.
- Place the burritos in the skillet, seam side down to start to seal the burrito.
- Flip on each side to toast and fully warm.
- Cut and finish with a drizzle of Honky Tonk Hot Sauce.