Lumberjack Breakfast Burrito
Lumberjack Breakfast Burritos
Your breakfast just got better! Fresh peppers, onions, mushrooms, eggs, and ham seasoned with our Lumberjack seasoning topped on burrito tortillas and Honky Tonk Hot sauce!
- Beat the eggs with the milk until well combined.
- Melt 2 TB of butter in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Sauté the veggies together until tender, season generously with Lumberjack.
- Remove the veggies from the pan and set aside.
- Add another 2 TB of butter to the skillet to melt and then scramble the eggs.
- Once the eggs are done, remove from heat.
- To build the burritos, lightly heat the tortillas over a flame or in the microwave for 30 seconds. This will help avoid breakage when wrapping the burrito.
- Divide the sauteed veggies, ham, cheese and eggs between the two tortillas.
- Wrap the burritos.
- Wipe out the skillet and return to low heat.
- Place the burritos in the skillet, seam side down to start to seal the burrito.
- Flip on each side to toast and fully warm.
- Cut and finish with a drizzle of Honky Tonk Hot Sauce.