Brisket Smoked Pork Belly
The taste of a brisket for the price of a pork belly! Pork Belly rubbed with Brew City Mustard and Rodeo Rub! Yeehaw this was a great recipe!
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Spread the mustard onto the pork belly. This will act as the binder.
- Season the pork belly generously on all sides with Rodeo Rub.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes to tack on the seasoning.
- Place the pork belly directly on the smoker and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. (ours took 2 ½ hours to reach 165)
- Wrap the pork belly in butcher paper twice in opposite directions to fully cover it.
- Place back on the smoker and continue to smoke until the internal temperature reaches 204 degrees. (ours took almost 4 hours to reach 204)
- Remove from the smoker and place in an empty cooler and rest for at least 30 minutes before slicing.