Jalapeno Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Cut butterfly style, filled with cream cheese, jalapenos, seasoned with Bee Sting, and wrapped in bacon.
- 1 – Pork Tenderloin, trimmed
- 6 oz – Cream cheese, softened
- 4 – Jalapenos
3 T – Bee Sting Hot Honey BBQ Rub
- 5 Slice – Bacon
½ C – Bourbon Barrel BBQ Sauce
- Preheat grill or smoker to 300 degrees.
- Butterfly the pork so that it lays flat, cutting as you roll the meat away.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the entire exposed surface of the pork and then season generously with Bee Sting rub.
- Remove the seeds and julienne the jalapenos. Lay them out on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the pork back up.
- Wrap the pork in 5 the 5 slices of bacon, and tie each piece around the loin.
- Place the pork on the smoker and cook until the bacon starts to crisp.
- Baste the pork with the Bourbon Barrel BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing.