Jackpot Shredded Beef Sliders
Jackpot Beef Sliders
You've hit the Jackpot with this recipe! These jackpot honey mustard beef sliders are the star of the show for your weeknight meals. Handheld and easy for all to enjoy.
- Season the chuck roast generously with BBQ General SPG rub, on all sides.
- Set instantpot to “sauté” and add oil to the pan.
- Sear the roast off on both sides.
- Julienne the onion and add it to the pot along with the beef broth.
- Secure the lid and set to pressure cook on high for 50 minutes with a 10 minute natural release. Then quick release.
- Remove the roast from the instantpot and shred the meat.
- Heat jackpot sauce in a saucepan just until hot.
- Add the sauce to the meat and stir.
- Build the sliders with a pinch of shredded cabbage on the bottom bun followed by 3 oz of shredded meat and pinch of shredded cheese.
- Drizzle with more Jackpot if desired.