These brat kabobs are here to change your grilling game forever. Perfect if you're on a low carb diet, or just want to break out of your bun rut, these kabobs are loaded up with our sweet and spicy General Tso brats, broccoli, peppers and onions and grilled to perfection.
General Tso Brat Kabobs
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|No. 351 General Tso Brats|
|1/2 lb.||Broccoli Florets, blanched|
|1/2||Red Bell Pepper|
|1/2||Green Bell Pepper|
|2 tsp||Olive Oil|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
- Preheat the grill to 425 F.
- Place General Tso’s brats in a sauce pot. Cover with cold water, then bring to a low-simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from water, and set aside on a cutting board to cool. Once cooled, cut each brat into 4 pieces.
- Cut onion and bell peppers into large pieces. Set aside.
- Skewer together brat pieces, broccoli florets, peppers, and onion. Brush with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer kebabs to the grill and cook over direct flame for 3 to 5 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.