Fish Fry Stacked Sandwich
Friday Night Fish Fry's just got better! You can have your very own right in your kitchen! Fresh Cod breaded in panko breadcrumbs and seasoned with our Tackle Box Fish Seasoning fried to a perfect golden brown served on rye bread topped with tomatoes, coleslaw, and smothered in homemade tater sauce!
- 2 – Brioche Burger Buns
- 1 Slice – Rye Bread
½ C – Cole Slaw
- 4 Slice – Tomato
2 C – French Fries
12 Oz – Cod
1 T – Tackle Box- Fish Seasoning
½ C – Flour
- 2 – Eggs
1 ½ C – Panko Breadcrumbs
½ C – Mayo
1 T – Lemon Juice
½ t – Worcestershire Sauce
1 T – Big Dill Pale Ale Mustard
1 T – Chopped Dill
2 T – Chopped Pickles
- Make the tartar sauce by combining the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until well mixed. Set aside.
- Set up a breading station in 3 deep plates or small bowls. Flour, then beaten eggs and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Season the fish generously with Tackle Box and then place in the flour and dredge well. Shake off excess flour and place in the eggs. Coat well.
- After the eggs, roll the fish in the breadcrumbs until the fish is fully breaded.
- Preheatair fryer to 400 degrees. Preheat oven to the lowest setting, around 180 degrees.
- Cook fries per directions on the package. Dump the fries onto a sheet tray and place in the oven to hold heat.
- Lightly spray the fish with cooking spray and place in theair fryer. Cook for 12-14 minutes or until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 155 degrees.
- Toast the burger buns and the rye bread.
- Build the sandwiches starting by placing fries on the bottom buns. Add ¼ cup of coleslaw on each. Set ½ slice of toasted rye bread on top of the coleslaw.
- Layer the rye bread with sliced tomato followed by the fish.
- Top the fish with tartar sauce thetop buns.