Air Fried Avocado Chicken Sandwich
Only a handful of ingredients needed! A great tasting, easy, and healthy option for lunch! Chicken seasoned with our El Jefe Taco Seasoning Air Fried and served on a Brioche Bun with a Fresh Avocado sauce made with our El Dinero Taco Seasoning and topped with shredded cheddar cheese!
1 Lb–Chicken Thighs, boneless/skinless
2 T – El Jefe Adobo Honey Taco Seasoning & Rub
- 1 lg – Avocado
1 t – Lime Juice
1 t – El Dinero - Hatch Chili Verde Taco Seasoning & Rub
½ C – Cheddar/Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 – Brioche Buns
- Pound out chicken thighs so that they are an even thickness.
- Season generously with El Jefe.
- Airfry the chicken thighs for 10-14 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooking, peel and pit the avocado and place in a bowl with the lime juice and the El Dinero.
- Using a fork, mash and mix the avocado mixture.
- Toast the brioche buns if desired.
- Spread ¼ of the avocado mixture on each of the bottom buns.
- Place the chicken on top of the avocado followed by the shredded cheese.
- Spread the remaining avocado mixture on the top buns and finish the sandwiches.