Elote Chorizo Pig Shots
What's better than a shot of meat? Chorizo seasoned in our Elote Loco street corn blend and wrapped in bacon, cream cheese, and topped with a slice of jalapeno! The best shots around.
- 8 oz – Smoked Chorizo Sausage
- 8 oz – Cream Cheese, softened
2 T – Elote Loco Street Corn Blend
- 8 Slice – Bacon (thick cut)
- 1 – Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Slice the sausage into 16 coins, they should be about ½” thick.
- Cut the pieces of bacon in ½.
- Wrap the bacon around the sausage coins on one edge of the bacon. Secure with a toothpick. You should now have something that resembles a shot glass
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cram cheese and the Elote Loco.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to a quart sized Ziplock bag. Cut the bottom tip of the bag about ½” in, and now you should be able to pipe out the cream cheese mixture.
- Fill the pig shots with the cream cheese and place them on a rack lined sheet tray.
- Preheat grill/smoker to 350 degrees.
- Place on the smoker for 45-60 minutes or until the bacon starts to crisp.
- Remove the shots from the smoker and garnish each one with a slice of jalapeno.