Dill Pickle Chip Crusted Chicken Sandwich
Yes, you read that right! We took dill pickle chips and made them into a beautiful crust for a juicy chicken sandwich topped with dill pickle mayo! Make yours today!
- 2 LB – Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 1 Bag – Lays Dill Pickle Potato Chips (7.75 oz)
- 2 – Eggs
- 1 Cup – Flour
2 tsp – Black Gold - Garlic Pepper
- 4 – Brioche buns
- As Needed – Lettuce, tomato & onion
1 C – Mayo
3 T – Pickle Juice
2 T – Fresh Dill, chopped
- To Taste – Salt and Pepper
Dill Pickle Mayo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into 4 oz filets. If needed pounds them out to a ¾” thickness.
- Open the bag of chips and then crush the chips until they are in a small enough crumble to be breading.
- Set yourself up for breading with flour in one bowl, whisked eggs in another and then the bag of crumbled chips.
- Season the chicken generously with Black Gold.
- Dredge the chicken in flour and then coat well in the egg wash.
- Then drop the chicken into the bag of chips and shake well to coat.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray.
- Bread the remaining chicken.
- Bake the chicken at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Mix the Mayo, pickle juice and dill together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Build the sandwiches on the burger buns with your favorite toppings and a drizzle of the dill pickle mayo.