Our wing rubs aren't just for wings. All the flavors of that classic Caesar salad packed into one juicy burger!
- Mix the ground beef and 3 TB of Caesar Wing Rub together in a bowl until the seasoning is well incorporated.
- Divide the meat into 3 portions and make the burger patties. Preheat your grill.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add cooking oil.
- Dredge the anchovies in flour and fry them in the pan, for about 1 to 2 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- Remove the anchovies from the pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Cook the french fries according to the directions on the package.
- Grill the burgers to your desired temperature. Add parmesan cheese during the last 2 minutes of the cooking process to melt.
- Toss the romaine lettuce, croutons and Caesar dressing together.
- Toast the buns and then place a small handful of the salad mix on the bottom bun.
- Place the sliced tomato on the lettuce followed by the burger patty and finished with some fried anchovies.
- Toss the fries in 3 TB of Caesar dressing and serve with the burgers.