|16 Ounces||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|2 Cups||Sour Cream|
|7 Tbsp||Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip Mix|
|1 Lb.||Chicken, Cooked and Chopped or Shredded|
|1/3 Cup||Crumbled Blue Cheese|
|Assorted Dippers (Carrots, Celery or Pita Chips)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and lightly grease a small baking dish.
2) In a medium sized skilled cook chicken until cooked through the middle.
3) Meanwhile, mix in a medium sized mixing bowl: sour cream, cream cheese and Buffalo Chicken Dip. Once chicken is cooked, add the chicken (shredded or chopped)
4) Evenly poor the mixture into the lightly greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Remove dish, top with crumbled blue cheese, serve with assorted dippers and enjoy!