Breakfast Foil Packs
If your out and about adventuring and ready to make some quick and easy breakfast this recipe is for you! Eggs, sausage, peppers, potatoes, and onions all in one foil pack!
- 2 LB – Idaho Potatoes
- 1 – Onion
- 1 – Red Bell Pepper
- 1 – Green Bell Pepper
2 t –Lumberjack - Hickory Maple
- 1 LB – Breakfast sausage
- 8 - Eggs
- Cooking Spray
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Wash the potatoes and then cut them into a ½” dice. Chop the onion and peppers into a medium dice.
- Cut the breakfast sausage into bite sized pieces. Toss this together with the chopped vegetables in a bowl with Lumberjack seasoning.
- Take 4 sheets of heavy-duty foil and form them into boats. Spray lightly with cooking spray. (about 12” X 12”)
- Split the potato mixture between the 4 boats, then fold up and seal the foil
- Place the foil packs within a few inches of your campfire, or on a 350 degree grill.
- If on a campfire, rotate the packs as needed for even cooking.
- Once the breakfast sausage reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees, and the potatoes are tender, open the foil packs and crack two eggs into each pack.
- Leave the packs open and place them back on the fire to cook the eggs.
- Once the eggs are cooked, you’re ready to eat!