Brat Foil Packs
If your gearing up for a camping trip be sure to pack these for a quick and yummy dinner! Grab some heavy duty foil, potatoes, a few bratwursts, a little beer, throw a few spoonful's of our Bier Hall Mustard in with it and sprinkle some Black Gold on top! Cook over a camp fire and enjoy!
- 2 LB – Idaho Potatoes
- 1 – Onion
- 1 – Jalapeño
3 T –Bier Hall Bavarian Ale Mustard
2 t – Black Gold Seasoning
- 6 – Bratwurst
- 1 – Beer
- Cooking Spray
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Wash the potatoes and then cut them into a ½” dice. Julienne the onions and thinly slice the jalapenos.
- Toss all this together in a bowl with the mustard and then season with Black Gold.
- Take two sheets of heavy-duty foil and form them into boats. Spray lightly with cooking spray. (about 18” X 18”)
- Split the potato mixture between the two boats and then add 3 brats to each.
- Pour ½ beer into each boat and then fold up and seal the foil.
- Place the brat foil packs within a few inches of you campfire, or on a 350 degree grill.
- If on a campfire, rotate the packs as needed for even cooking.
- Once the brats reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees, and the potatoes are tender, you’re ready to eat!