Big Kahuna Sweet Potato Bites
Little bites with big flavor! Sweet Potato chunks wrapped in bacon and sauced in pineapple teriyaki sauce! You won't be able to have just one!
- 12 Slice – Thick Cut Bacon
- 2 Large – Sweet potatoes
¼ C – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Rubs
¼ C – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1 ½” cubes.
- Cut the slices of bacon in ½. Wrap each sweet potato cube in a ½ piece of bacon and skewer with a 4” skewer or toothpick.
- Season each bite with Big Kahuna Rub.
- Place on a rack lined tray and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the bacon is well rendered and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Baste the bacon lightly with Big Kahuna sauce and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Rest/cool for 5 minutes before serving.