Baked Antipasto Squares
The perfect baked snack for any dinner party or holiday party! Usually served individually on a tray now baked for a one flavor packed bite!
- 2 Cannister – Crescent rolls
- 4 oz – Ham, Sliced
- 3 oz – Hard Salami, slices
- 3 oz – Provolone Cheese, Sliced
- 3 oz – Mozzarella Cheese Sliced
1 C – Pepperoncini, sliced
1 ½ T – Olive Oil
2 T – Good Fella, Cracked
½ C – Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one container of crescent rolls on a parchment lined tray and pinch together the seams.
- Layer the Ham down on the crescent dough leaving about ½” around the edges.
- Then layer the provolone, salami, mozzarella on top followed by the pepperoncini peppers.
- Un roll the second container of crescent rolls and place on top of the pepperoncini. Pinch all the seams again and seal the edges.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the olive oil on the top.
- Crack some good fella all over the top of the dough and then follow that with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the dough is cooked and browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.