You can expect a mouthful of flavor between these buns. This Bacon Bomb Jalapeño Popper Burger is exploding with a spicy, creamy dose of bacon-y goodness. You won't want to share this flavor bomb burger.
Bacon Bomb Jalapeño Popper Burger
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|2 Lb||Ground Beef|
|2 T||Bacon Bomb Jalapeno Hickory|
|8 Oz||Cream Cheese|
|Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
Brioche Hamburger Buns
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare and preheat grill.
- On a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil, lay out the bacon and spread the julienned jalapenos over the top. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to desired texture.
- Mix garlic, chili flakes and 2 tsp of Bacon Bomb Seasoning with the cream cheese until well mixed and set aside.
- Portion the ground beef into 4, 8oz burger patties and season generously with Bacon Bomb Seasoning.
- Grill burgers to desired temperature. Toast the buns lightly on the grill as well.
Build the burgers with the lettuce, tomato and onion on the bottom. Then the burger patty. Place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on the meat. Then finally top with the bacon, roasted jalapeno and a drizzle of BBQ sauce.