Apple Pie Smoked Cream Cheese
It's as sweet as pie, without the pie of course! Apple Pie smoked cream cheese! Perfect for any brunch occasion, pair it with some fresh fruit, warm French toast and a drizzle of syrup!
- 8 oz – Cream Cheese
3 T – Apple Pie - Cinnamon Spice Rub
- 1 LB – Strawberries
3 TB– Sugar
- French Toast
- Powdered Sugar
- Remove stems from the strawberries and then slice.
- In a bowl combine the strawberries and sugar. Stir to coat the strawberries and then place the bowl in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat smoker to 200 degrees
- Season one side of the cream cheese generously with Apple Pie rub and place in it the foil, seasoning side down.
- Cut hash marks in the other side of the cream cheese and then season again.
- Place on the smoker for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the hatching has separated and the cream cheese is soft.
- Place on a tray and top with the macerated berries. Serve with French toast and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.