Yes you read that right! After trying this, chicken meatloaf it will be the new favorite meal in your house. Made with our Cherry Bomb Chipotle BBQ Sauce, you'll be going back for seconds!
- 2 LB – Ground Chicken
¼ C – Red Onion, minced
¼ C – Red Pepper, minced
- 1 – Jalapeno, minced
- 1 – Egg
1 C– Breadcrumbs
2 T– Black Gold Garlic Pepper
¾ C – Cherry Bomb - Door County Cherry BBQ
- Preheat smoker to 300 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, onion, pepper, jalapeno, egg, breadcrumbs and Black Gold. Mix together by hand until all the ingredients are well combined and the meat becomes tacky.
- Lay a 18” piece of parchment paper on the table and place the meat mixture in the center and start to for a 12” log.
- Fold up the top and bottom of the parchment to seal and use your hands to fully form an even loaf.
- Gently unwrap the loaf and roll it onto a rack lined tray.
- Place on the smoker for roughly 90 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees.
- Baste the meatloaf generously with Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce and return to the smoker for 10-15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Rest the meatloaf for 10 minutes before slicing.