Smokehouse Recipe - BBQ Chicken
- PS Seasoning Chef
You Will Need:
|5-7 Lbs.||Whole Roasting Chicken, Cut Up|
|1 Bottle||Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce of Your Choice|
Instructions:1) Preheat smoker to 160°F.
2) Place cut up chicken in greased pan and place pan in smoker.
3) Turn temperature to 220°F and after 40 minutes turn chicken and add ½ cup water.
4) Turn heat to 225°F and roast for 3 hours.
5) After 3 hours, cover chicken loosely with foil. Roast 1 more hour at 225°F, and then baste with BBQ sauce.
6) Roast 30 minutes, turn chicken in pan and baste the other side, roast another 30 minutes.
7) Baste with BBQ sauce once more just before serving.
This recipe takes approximately 5½ - 6 hours. Remember, slow roasting makes the difference. Note: Dampers should be ⅛" open for this product.
Products Used For This Recipe:
Smokehouse Recipe - BBQ Chicken Description of your recipe. Makes 5 to 7 Lbs. Ingredients: 5-7 Lbs. Whole Roasting Chicken, Cut Up, 1/2 Cup Water, 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce,
- Tags: Smokehouse