Our Northwoods meat cure and brine mix is a maple blend that will elevate the flavor of your next ham, bacon, turkey, chicken or wild game. A classic brine and cure that will sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Makes up to 10qts of brine.
- Game Birds
|Cure & Brine Mix||Water||Meat||Turkey, Goose, or Ham (Whole)
||Chicken or Game Birds (Whole)|
|3/4 Cup||2 qts.||3-5lbs||1 medium|
|1.5 Cups||4 qts.||7-9lbs||2 medium|
|2.25 Cups||6 qts.||11-13lbs||1 medium||3 medium|
|3 Cups||8 qts.||15-17lbs||1 large||4 medium|
|Full Jar||10 qts.||18-22lbs||1 extra large
How to Use
- Combine the desired amount of cure and brine mix in water using a non-metallic bowl (make as much brine as needed to submerge meat complete)
- Stir well to dissolve
- Soak meat 24hrs or longer in refrigerator (allow longer soak time for large birds, especially turkey or goose)
- Remove meat from brine & rinse with fresh water
- Pat dry & discard the brine mix
- Smoke, roast or grill meat (165 degrees for poultry or wild game)
Salt, Sugar, Cane Sugar, Sodium Nitrite (1.75%), Maple Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Natrual Flavor, & Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide To Prevent Caking.
Recipes for Maple Meat Cure
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning