Our lakeside fish cure and brine mix is a maple sugar blend that will make your fish jump off the plate.
Makes up to 10qts of brine.
- White Fish
SALT, SUGAR, MAPLE SUGAR.
- To brine fish, you will need a large non-metalic bowl, cure and cold water.
- Dissolve cure in a bowl of cold water.
- Combine with any desired seasoning.
- Fully submerge fish in bring and refrigerate as instructed in the brine chart.
- Remove fish, thoroughly rinse and let air-dry in thee refrigerator for 1 hour before smoking, grilling, or pan-searing.
|Cure & Brine Mix