Our lakeside fish cure and brine mix is a maple sugar blend that will make your fish jump off the plate.
Makes up to 10qts of brine.
- White Fish
|Cure & Brine Mix||Water||Meat||Time|
|3/4 Cup||2 qts.||<3lbs||8-10hrs|
|1.5 Cups||4 qts.||3-6lbs||8-10hrs|
|2.25 Cups||6 qts.||6-10lbs||12-18hrs|
|3 Cups||8 qts.||10-24lbs||18-26hrs|
|Full Jar||10 qts.||>24lbs||24+hrs|
How to Use
- To brine fish, you will need a large non-metalic bowl, cure and cold water.
- Dissolve cure in a bowl of cold water.
- Combine with any desired seasoning.
- Fully submerge fish in bring and refrigerate as instructed in the brine chart.
- Remove fish, thoroughly rinse and let air-dry in thee refrigerator for 1 hour before smoking, grilling, or pan-searing.
Salt, Sugar, Maple Sugar.
Recipes for Lakeside Fish Cure
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning