A Wisconsin classic! Our best-selling Sheboygan Bratwurst Seasoning has a unique blend of tangy spices that proves why Sheboygan, Wisconsin is the bratwurst capital of the world. For the true Wisconsin experience, we recommend soaking in a beer bath with onions overnight or boiling in beer before grilling.
- Made in Wisconsin
- Blend with beef, pork or chicken
- .79 Lb. B Unit for 25 lb. meat batch
- .39 Lb. C Unit for 12.5 lb. meat batch
- Also available in our Fresh Bratwurst Kit - perfect for beginners!
Salt, Dextrose, Spices.
You will need:
- 25lbs of Lean Pork Trims
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 pkg. of "B" Seasoning
- (Divide ingredients in half if making 12.5lbs)
Grind regular trims through 1/8” plate. Add water and Brat Seasoning of your choice, and mix for 3-5 minutes until meat becomes tacky. Stuff into 32-35mm hog casings or 4” x 20” fibrous casings, if stuffed into a 4 x 20 freeze and then slice into patties. You can also make into bulk.
One pound conversion:
- Seasoning per pound: 1 Tablespoon + 1 tsp