The perfect dip for any party! Whipped Feta made with our Good Fella Italian Seasoning. Pair it with any veggie or cracker and enjoy!
- 8 oz – Feta Cheese, block
1 T – Honey
1 T – Lemon Juice
¼ C – Olive Oil
- 1 Head – Garlic
- 1 pint – Cherry Tomatoes
½ C – Kalamata Olive, pitted
2 t – Good Fella Italian Seasoning
- Crostini for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add tomatoes and olive to baking dish, drizzle with oil and season generously with Good Fella.
- Cut the top off the head of garlic and add oil to the exposed cloves. Place in the pan with the tomatoes.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes until the tomatoes have blistered and the garlic is tender.
- Crumble the feta and add to a food processor. Then add the honey, lemon juice and the roasted garlic.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add olive oil to help smooth the mixture out if needed.
- Once smooth, pour out into a serving dish. Garnish with the blistered tomatoes and roasted olives.
- Serve with crostinis for dipping.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning