A simple, yet classic dish that only takes a few minutes to whip together! Paired with Lemon and Capers and a buttery lemon sauce on the table in minutes!
1 Lb –Veal Scallopini
2 T – Citrus Smash Lemon Pepper
½ C – Flour
3 T – Olive Oil
1 C – Chicken Stock
¼ C–Sherry Wine
1 T – Lemon Juice (fresh)
2 T – Capers (drained)
3 T – Butter, unsalted
2 T – Parsley, Chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season the veal generously with Citrus Smash.’
- Dredge the veal in flour and shake off excess flour before placing them in the hot pan. Cook in 2 or 3 batches as to not overcrowd the pan.
- Sear the veal on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and place on a plate to hold in the microwave while you make the sauce.
- Lower the heat to medium/low and deglaze with the sherry.
- Add stock, lemon juice and capers to the pan. Reduce the sauce by ½.
- Add butter and swirl in the pan until fully melted and incorporated.
- Return the meat to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with lemon sliced and chopped parsley to garnish.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning