Sweet Chili Wings
Dominate wing night with these easy and flavorful sweet chili grilled wings. Basted in our tangy, sticky Red Rooster Sweet Chili sauce will have you crowing after every bite.
Sweet Chili Grilled Wings
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 30 minutes
1 1/4 cup
|Red Rooster Sweet Red Chili|
- Place chicken wings in a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Pour 1 cup of Red Rooster over wings, then cover and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to 425 F.
- Line a metal sheet tray with aluminum foil, then transfer wings to tray.
- Place the tray on the grill (indirect heat) and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove wings from the tray, then place directly on grill grate and baste with ¼ cup of sauce. Close lid and grill for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, grill wings over direct flame for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve hot.