The perfect snack for your summer backyard bbq! Grab a bite while you wait for the main dish.
- 1 jar – Pepperoncini, Whole
- 8 oz – Fresh Mozzarella, Ciliegine
- 8 oz – Italian Sausage
2 t – Good Fella
- Marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut the tops off of the pepperoncini and remove the core while keeping the rest of the pepper intact.
- Cut the mozzarella balls in ½
- Stuff each pepper with a piece of mozzarella.
- Take about ½ ounce of sausage and stuff it into the pepper.
- Place the stuffed peppers on a tray and season with Good Fella.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-25 minutes until the sausage reaches 155 degrees.
- Serve with a side of marinara for dipping.