When your cauliflower needs a little flavor boost, toss in some bacon, parmesan and salty olives and you're good to go. We also drizzled the caramelized florets in a lemon and chili sauce for an extra kick.
Roasted Cauliflower with Pancetta and Parmesan
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|Cauliflower Head, cut into florets|
|1/3 cup||Olive Oil|
|1 T||Good Fella Italian Herb|
|1||Leek, sliced thinly|
|2 oz.||Pancetta or Thick-Cut Bacon, diced|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan, shredded|
|3 T||Green Olives, pitted & chopped|
|2||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1/4 tsp||Chili Pepper Flakes|
|1 T||Parsley, chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place cauliflower florets on a rimmed sheet tray and toss with 3 T of olive oil and Good Fella. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss in the sliced leek and diced pancetta. Sprinkle cheese over the top, then return to the oven to roast an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, olives, garlic, lemon juice, and chili pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Remove roasted cauliflower from the oven, then transfer to a serving platter. Spoon sauce over the cauliflower and garnish with parsley . Serve warm.