Pizza Pudgy Pies
Pudgy Pizza Pies
Camping season has arrived! Check out this easy to make dinner when you are sleeping under the stars. Pizza pudgy pies are the sure way to go.
- 1 Loaf – Bread, (soft white bread)
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Jar – Pizza Sauce
- 8 oz – Pepperoni, sliced
3 C – Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 T – Good Fella
- Get your campfire going!
- Lightly spray the pudgy pie iron with cooking spray.
- Place a piece of bread on each side of the iron. Gently press it down into the cast iron to fit a little better.
- Spread about 1 ½ TB of pizza sauce on each piece of bread. Add ½ cup of cheese between the two sides.
- Season with Good Fella and then add a few slices of pepperoni.
- Close and latch the pudgy pie iron and place in the fire.
- Flip after 3 minutes
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Unlatch the pie maker and remove the pudgy pie.
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before enjoying!