Two of your most favorite meals combined into one! Check out these game day Nacho Wings for your next party!
- 3 LB – Wings, flats and drummies
2 T – Olive Oil
½ C – El Jefe Honey Adobo Rub
2 T – Butter
2 T – Flour
1 C – Heavy Cream
2 C – Cheddar Cheese, Shredded (do not use pre-shredded cheese)
2 T – El Jefe Honey Adobo Rub
- 1 – Tomato, diced
- ½ - Red Onion, Diced
- 1 – jalapeno, diced
- ½ Bunch – Cilantro, chopped
- 1 oz – Lime Juice
1 T – El Capitan Baja Citrus Chili Rub
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Pat the wings dry and then toss them in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Once the wings are well coated in oil, season them with ½ cup of El Jefe
- Place the wings directly on the smoker and cook for 45-50 minutes, flipping once ½ way through.
- In a saucepan melt the butter.
- Whisk in the flour to make the roux and cook for 2 minutes.
- While stirring, slowly add the cream. Bring to a light simmer to thicken.
- Once thickened add cheese and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Season the cheese sauce with El Jefe.
- Make the Pico de Gallo by combining the listed ingredients in a bowl.
- To plate, place the cooked wings on a serving tray and drizzle generously with the cheese sauce. Top with Pico and enjoy