Memphis King BBQ Fondue
It's not fondue, it's FONQUE. So as if dipping stuff in hot cheese wasn't enough, we added a kick with a little BBQ sauce and rub action. Dunk in leftover pulled pork, sausage, ribs, veggies, or basically anything and you've got yourself a party in your mouth.
- In a medium sized saucepot, heat cream over medium heat until reaching a simmer.
- Whisk in shredded cheese, stirring constantly to melt evenly.
- Once cheese is fully incorporated, season the sauce with Rodeo rub, stirring constantly while adding to avoid clumping.
- Finally, stir in the Memphis King BBQ Sauce.
- Serve hot with your favorite BBQ meats and sides.