Lucky enough to have leftover brisket? Put it to good use with these loaded brisket potato skins. Tender potatoes are loaded up with smoky chopped brisket, a hickory maple butter, loads of gooey cheese, sour cream and BBQ sauce.
Loaded Brisket Potato Skins
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 1/2 - 3 lbs.
|Russet or Yukon Gold Potatoes, baked|
|2 tsp||Lumberjack Hickory Maple|
|2 cups||Beef Brisket, chopped|
|2 T||Chives or scallions, chopped|
|1 cup||Cheddar-Jack Cheese, grated|
|Whiskey Barrel BBQ Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Lumber Jack and parsley. Set aside.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh leaving a ¼-inch shell. Use reserved flesh for mashed potatoes, potato pancakes, or potato soup.
- Brush both the inside and outside of the potatoes with the butter mixture. Place potatoes cut side down on a sheet pan, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Fill each potato with brisket and cheese. Return to the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a board or platter and top with sour cream, bbq, and chives.